It’s the deepest, darkest, days of winter and you’ve had all the snow, ice, and despair you can bear. What’s you gonna do about it? Well, get off that sofa, put your rags and mukluks on, and come party a bit with Greening Greater Greenfield (G3). We got a hot live blues band, adult beverages, and lots of warm comfy food to help make the gloom outdoors disappear. Details are:
- What: G3’s 4th Annual Winter Blues, Brews 7 Stews Festival
- Where: VFW Ranch, 12868 Watt Rd., Greenfield, OH
- When: Saturday, February 28, 2015
- Time; 7:00 – 10:30 pm
- Costs: $10 a person (includes live blues music and sampling of some great soups, stews, and chilies). Public decides whose soup or chili is best.
- Band: Back Talk Blues Band from Dayton
Knights of Columbus will be serving up some great beers and other adult malted beverages. Soft drinks will also be available.
All proceeds to further the efforts of G3 to better the community that means so much to us all; Greenfield, Ohio.
Children must be accompanies by an adult.
If you, your family, your organization, church, friends, or business would like to enter a recipe for tasting and judging the rules and application form is available at www.lechap.com/g3/chili.